Who doesn’t need a bag that does it all. This bag is perfect for traveling, shopping or a full day out on the town. Designed with memories of the saddle water bag, it’s large enough to carry your essentials in addition to extras items to get you through unexpected wait times.
Bag based is black faux suede quilted with gold threaded leaves. Exterior fabric spotlights flowers found in the “down under” land of Australia. With an adjustable strap, this unique shoulder bag also works comfortably crossbody. Front flap closes with 2 magnetic snaps & 2 exterior slip-in pockets on the back give you added space. Interior fabric is a coordinated mix of black, green & gold print. Hardware is antique bronze. A great looking bag to carry anytime & anywhere!
- Unique, one-of-a-kind
- Handcrafted shoulder or cross-body bag
- Front flap has 2 magnetic clasps covered with genuine leather buckle straps
- Exterior back has 2 slip-in pockets
- Adjustable strap is faux leather with decorative fabric strip
- Interior has zipper pocket plus 2 slip-in pockets & lobster clasp to hold keys
- Materials: 100% cotton prints, faux suede, leather, faux leather, quality bag zipper, antique bronze metal D-rings, strap adjuster & zipper pull
- Seams are double/triple finished to add strength & extend use
- Strap is 1 inch wide and adjusts to shoulder and crossbody lengths
- 100% Cotton prints from the “Under the Australian Sun” collection, black faux suede, faux leather, leather, Soft and Stable Interfacing
- Colors – black, ivory, gold metallic, green
Style Name – Shoulder Saddle Bag
Pattern and fabrics are from “Under The Australian Sun” collection.
12” W x 10” H x 4” D
Length of time to create: approximately 20 hours
Spot clean faux suede sections. Hand wash cotton print fabrics & air dry. If needed, cotton fabric can be lightly steam pressed.
Thank you for looking at B Works. Be sure to check back for new designs & colors!
Shipping from United States
1-2 business days
Estimated shipping times
- North America : 3 - 5 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I gladly accept returns
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
I don't accept exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
- Custom or personalized orders
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Frequently Asked Questions
Custom and personalized orders
I do offer customized bags. If you see something listed on B Works that you really like but prefer a different color scheme, just drop me an email and I'll provide some color options to select from.
Also check out the photo albums of all my work on Facebook. Find something interesting? Just drop me a message and I can send you more details for a customized piece all your own.